Suggestion: Quick Toggle Option

@CharlesB & other Klei devs... Being able to quick toggle between walking cane & our weapon on PC is a very good & important strat when fighting mobs/bosses. The PS4 controllers current layout with the right D-Pad button as the use/swap is difficult to utilize for this strat.. well for me anyway.

Would there be an option implemented for us to re-configure controller layout going forward? Alternatively may I suggest a Quick Toggle/Hot Swap option to be implemented on/for L3 which is currently unassigned & it would hot swap items from maybe 1st slot to weapon slot?

Thanks for your consideration to this request!

1 hour ago, THC-JamesReeves said:

Build walls around the lava pits so you don't have to deal with the larvae. To kill dragon with 2 ppl all you need is 1 marble armour each and 2 dark swords each. You'll need 1 extra weapon to deal the last 2k damage.

There was no other dude, just me and df xD i walled every lava pool but there was one in the middle of her zone and she wasnt moving away from it, so i made a cage of stonewalls for me and lady dragonfly

Archived