Server Vote Kick Abuse the Norm Now?

After witnessing it several days and just now i was vote kicked off a Klei Official Server by 3 players that suddenly joined where one of them said "we don't play with noobs" and proceeded to kick me and then they simply left the world because upon checking no one was logged on... seeing how frequently this has been happening is this now being tolerated by Klei? if so good job making sure me and a couple of my friends stay away from public servers even your own... it became so bad that i was playing in a server yesterday wherein every single new player that joined the server who had their steam profile private or whose name was a random combination of numbers was immediately vote kicked out.... 

This may seem a rant but its simply my observation after playing for nearly a month, Don't get me wrong i still enjoy DST specially when playing solo but damn the public servers are so toxic.

actually its only one person with many account (multi client) doing that, abuse vote kick, kicking everyone or burn base, and doing that on every official server. they/he been doing that almost from 1 month ago less or more
iam one of the victim

4 hours ago, Rene Valionus said:

After witnessing it several days and just now i was vote kicked off a Klei Official Server by 3 players that suddenly joined where one of them said "we don't play with noobs" and proceeded to kick me and then they simply left the world because upon checking no one was logged on... seeing how frequently this has been happening is this now being tolerated by Klei? if so good job making sure me and a couple of my friends stay away from public servers even your own... it became so bad that i was playing in a server yesterday wherein every single new player that joined the server who had their steam profile private or whose name was a random combination of numbers was immediately vote kicked out.... 

This may seem a rant but its simply my observation after playing for nearly a month, Don't get me wrong i still enjoy DST specially when playing solo but damn the public servers are so toxic.

There are plenty of private servers with great hosts.   I'm going to be hosting a game this weekend and will be on for a long time (6-10 hours).

12 hours ago, Rene Valionus said:

The 3 accounts who kick players from Klei servers are controlled by a russian kid. He has several accounts beside these 3. His name is ''Clouds''. He does this thing since 2016, the year when I saw him. He is so obsessed that he follows players just to kick them. Just block his accounts to not forget his names so in that way it will be easier to avoid the sad troll.

Archived