Seeking Help With Remote Commands

Recently I've been having all sorts of trouble with console commands.  For one, when I hit tilde and open up the console command window, I find that pressing ctrl does nothing.  It's supposed to add the text "remote:" in blue, right, so that I can enter commands remotely?  My other issue is that, probably as a result of the first issue, the c_give command doesn't work anymore, though I used to have no trouble with it.  To confirm that I'm using it right, "c_give("common/inventory/goldnugget", 69)"

I can still use the c_godmode() command, but that isn't as useful to me, as I mostly like to use commands to mess with my friends by spawning teleporters surrounded by walls and tentacles and then convincing them to use the a tele staff.

EDIT: I have this issue on servers that I host through the host button in game, and on dedi servers.

On pure dedicated servers you need to be admin. Create an adminlist.txt file in the cluster folder with your KU/OU. Also, a common issue with commands is that pasting them in via ctrl-v triggers the remote toggle, which you normally wouldn't want.

Archived