Is Oxygen Not Included coming to consoles?

Probably not for a long time.I feel they would need to modify the screen layout of the game because it seems like it was made specifically for a mouse and keyboard.it would be very difficult to play with a controller with that format,and the game is still in a very early state so if there is any plan for the future of the game in console it will not be for a long time

11 hours ago, iDontStarveiEatBeef said:

Probably not for a long time.I feel they would need to modify the screen layout of the game because it seems like it was made specifically for a mouse and keyboard.it would be very difficult to play with a controller with that format,and the game is still in a very early state so if there is any plan for the future of the game in console it will not be for a long time

ONI may seem like a PC game at heart, but Fallout Shelter - which is similar - started as a mobile game, then transitioned to PC and eventually XBONE... but then, I'd argue PC is the best platform for a thinking man's game like ONI, because if it was good enough for Age of Empires it's good enough for me!

Archived