having problems opting into dst: a new reign

ive been looking for solutions for this. i've also seen others having the same problem but not getting noticed. i hope this isnt too obvious of a fix lol...anyway, the steps on the forums say "In the dropdown, select the "anewreignbeta" branch", but i dont get a drop down option. im not sure why...any help? (sorry for the bad phone image)

20170314_113221.jpg

15 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Euhm. You're supposed to click on the arrow. Does that not work for you? 

http://imgur.com/kvDSJJk 

Oh and your game shouldn't be running when you're doing that. Other than that, I wouldn't know. 

nope. clicking on the arrow does nothing. (also sorry forgot to close it...although it still doesn't work lol)

1 minute ago, DragonRosEmily said:

nope. clicking on the arrow does nothing. (also sorry forgot to close it...although it still doesn't work lol)

Have you verified your game files? You can do that in that same properties window, in the local files tab. 

A small tip for future troubleshooting - You can use Alt and the "Prt Sc" (print screen/Sys Rq, next to F12 and Insert, usually) key to take a screencap of only the active window. Then you can host it on a site like imgur and paste it into a post. Example:

obVJZOe.png

Archived