Bug - Camera Off Panning

Pewlagon

I posted this on the Steam forums as was directed to post here as well.For the record I use a keyboard, but I did rebind the movement keys to the numpad.What happens is, after playing for a short while, the camera seems to fall away from the character until it is literally impossible to see him onscreen, he seems to be off to the side. I've also noticed that right before this happens targetting with the mouse gets a little off, meaning I have to point off in the distance a little to get grappling and darts to hit their marks.Windows XP, Drivers up to date. Not sure on anything else in my system, but this is the only game I really have any issues with. Any help would be appreciated.

Heh, so thanks for helping us discover a bug! We had a couple debug camera options that were just meant to be dev tools bound to the numpad arrow keys, it looks like those didn't get removed in the release version. We'll pull those out in a future patch, but for now, just don't map the movement keys to the numpad and you should be alright.Sorry about that, but thanks for helping us figure it out!

And that was exactly it. I noticed, when reflexively hitting the numpad, everything would go just a little off kilter, but by using the arrow keys instead of the numpad I easily finished the first level finally. Thanks gang, and amazing game btw!