Mircobe Musher not working

Seems no one wants to cook. I have 3 cooks set to only cook and they won't for some reason. Also all my Dups set to deliver will keep bringing water to the mushers after its full. The Mushers say "Awaiting Material Delivery" but with nothing under it, ie. if it needs water it would say "Water XXkg" under it. I've tried setting no deliver, rebuilding the mushers, loading older saves, setting other dups to cook, setting all dups to cook. Any have the same problem and have a fix, or am I doomed due to no food and they're killing my water supply for no reason? Also I have 2 steam rooms making water and they're still killing the supply with how much they are using.

Recipe is set

Mush bar

yes it has power

cycle is 151 so maybe a few days old

priority is set to 9

Yup most likely a bug, just looking for answers if i'm dumb, blind or right

..... keeps giving error for the screen shots.... "There was a problem processing the uploaded file, Please contact us for assistance." File size is 527KB and .jpg format, steam screenshot

Try setting the musher to priority 8, and the containers you have for food to 8.

But if nothing is working to fix it, then you will just have to start a new game. If it persists, then you might have a bug.

Also not sure as to why the screenshots aren't working. May need to restart Steam as well.

I get this bug almost every game. Musher is full of resources but nobody comes to make any food - then the starving deaths begin. I also have the problem that they (eventually) insist on getting water from the furthest possible source, even with a huge amount right next to them, so even when the mushers are working they spend all their time running across the map bringing tiny amounts of water. Blocking access to the farther sources of water doesn't help either, they either stand next to the locked door until they starve, or just stop even trying.

20 minutes ago, magicgive said:

I'm getting the same error. They constantly fill up the machine and never use it, funny thing though is that they're getting clean water from contaminated water.

Yeah. There's several macines in the game that if they get pure water the first time they will happily continue using contaminated water after that. Micromusher, Shower, Lavatory, and Electrolyzer appears to work fine on contaminated water as long as they get clean water first to "prime" them.

47 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

Yeah. There's several macines in the game that if they get pure water the first time they will happily continue using contaminated water after that. Micromusher, Shower, Lavatory, and Electrolyzer appears to work fine on contaminated water as long as they get clean water first to "prime" them.

The upcoming update will fix this, wont work anymore:

• Now the absence of soil or the injection of a fluid not suited to the machine (like the contaminated water for the shower) breaks the device.

Just now, Mast3r07 said:

The upcoming update will fix this, wont work anymore:

• Now the absence of soil or the injection of a fluid not suited to the machine (like the contaminated water for the shower) breaks the device.

Yeah. I've never used it in a build either as it's just obvious that is an oversight of the devs.

Archived