Water on floor is too hard to see

Maybe i'm alone with this problem, but i have trouble finding water on floor. Especially contamined water. Some of my dupes got the "steeped on contamined water" problem and it took me time to find where the water was. I would like something more obvious, maybe an highlight when using "plumbing" filter, since it's the one "water-related" ?

2 hours ago, Lumina said:

Maybe i'm alone with this problem, but i have trouble finding water on floor. Especially contamined water. Some of my dupes got the "steeped on contamined water" problem and it took me time to find where the water was. I would like something more obvious, maybe an highlight when using "plumbing" filter, since it's the one "water-related" ?

On the top right area where your resources are displayed, go to liquid, then click contaminated water. It will automatically cycle you through the locations of where contaminated water lay if you happen to have trouble finding it.

Archived