Condensation Element or Temperature Filtering Element

Today I tried to build a liquid hydrogen storage... Well, to make a long story short: it didn't worked, the game crashed before (i think one of my "chunks" of hydrogen went below 0 K and therefore goodbye my game). But i had this idea: it would be really nice to have an element that you can build in gas pipes wich filters gas out that has already reached its condensation temperature. So it would be possible to build a cooling circuit and let your could enough gas/liquid out in your storage. Or an element wich you can build in your gas pipes to select "everthing that is colder than 20 K goes the storage way, everthing else back to cooling"... this would make liquid oxygen/hydrogen/whatever storage much easier.

I'd like to see a machine to cool gases to a temperature to condense them.

I would suggest to use a 'Super'-termoelectric-cooler to heat one liquid medium [i.e. water] to a gas and cool another gas-medium down to a liquid.

The machine should have a [gas-intake, liquid-output] and a [liquid-intake, gas-output].

This would stop liquid from being pumped into gas-pipes. OR you could make liquids slowly destroy gas-pipes...

Archived