New Content for PS4

I have only been playing DST for a month or so now and I am absolutely in love. I am a bit confused about how content comes out for the PS4 though. I saw another thread where someone was talking about how "A New Reign" content could be put onto the PS4.  Isn't that content already on the PS4? Like the bee queen and toadstool? Also I can't find anything about when "Against the Grain" will be released on PS4. Any info would be much appreciated! My wife and I play almost every night and can't stop! P.S. We need DST Shipwrecked!

• Developer
Just now, Timpressive said:

I saw another thread where someone was talking about how "A New Reign" content could be put onto the PS4.  Isn't that content already on the PS4? Like the bee queen and toadstool? Also I can't find anything about when "Against the Grain" will be released on PS4. Any info would be much appreciated! My wife and I play almost every night and can't stop! P.S. We need DST Shipwrecked!

ANR was ported into parts, both for PC and PS4. This next update will be the last, and after it's all done and tested it'll be updated to the PC version (not the beta) and later to the PS4, probably. Against the Grain will come with it :)

• Developer

Hi @Timpressive I'm happy to hear that you and your wife are enjoying the game. As @ImDaMisterL said, ANR is being developed in parts on PC, with each part having a beta phase before coming to the main PC version. Once they're out of beta they come to PS4 as well.

ANR Parts 1 and 2 came to PS4 before Christmas.

ANR Part 3, including Against the Grain, Antlion, the sandstorm, etc, is still in beta and under development on PC. Once it's finished it will come to PS4.

Archived