Magma!

Did anyone deal with magma liquid yet? i'm surrounded by it and it looks like the rocks around it is about to melt...

and by the way it's just beside my colony, i didn't have to dig too far.. it's extremely close

16833039_10158374169090624_2116009832_o.jpg

45 minutes ago, Ades said:

Did anyone deal with magma liquid yet? i'm surrounded by it and it looks like the rocks around it is about to melt...

and by the way it's just beside my colony, i didn't have to dig too far.. it's extremely close

16833039_10158374169090624_2116009832_o.jpg

Well there is the hydrofan but...

I would imagine the duplicant with their small fan facing a torrent of molten magma xD

I can just imagine running contaminated water into that magma chamber. From there, the water vapor rises through a gas permeable tile where it eventually hits a ceilings and condenses into clean water (which does not go through the gas permeable tile. Then from there, you can just pipe it into your main water source (but make sure you route the water through your power room since the water will be hot).

Archived