I created a new Mod and DST stop working error

11 minutes ago, Lumina said:

Did you look at the log ?

See here if you don't know how to find log

Yes  ı look at the log also ı shared my log file and mod files in this topic.However ı dont find the solution

If you want, ı can share one more time

3 minutes ago, rokolix said:

If you want, ı can share one more time

I don't see anything useful in this log, so i don't think another will help, but maybe you could try link the server mod instead ? For example, if you tried this mod on your 3th slot, you need the server log located at :

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogetherANewReignBeta\Cluster_3\Master

12 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I don't see anything useful in this log, so i don't think another will help, but maybe you could try link the server mod instead ? For example, if you tried this mod on your 3th slot, you need the server log located at :

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogetherANewReignBeta\Cluster_3\Master

I tried that.I started the game with mod and took dst stop working error.When ı look up the these server folder,there isnt any log file.Game dont create log file on that locate.There are only leveldataoverride.lua, modoverrides.lua, server files

Just now, Lumina said:

Ok, thanks for this information. I'll take a look at your mod but can't promise anything, since i'm not an expert.

Thx for help.If you fınd the problem and show me, ı wıll be very happy because ı want to create that mod too much  :D 

I'm new to this modding thing, but I ran across the same thing when making the mod, and my issue was that I downloaded and worked off a mod base meant for DS, not DST. Mods work differently depending on the game you're playing. So if you make a mod meant for Don't Starve, it will not work for Don't Starve Together or Reign of Giants, and vice versa.

I don't know if this is your issue or not, but this was my problem. And if this IS your problem, I don't know how to check to see if that is it. I remember downloading a base mod and working off that, and then realizing there were more file types for the other games when I went back to the site for help on it. I had downloaded the first version, which was a DS version. I then downloaded the DST version off the Steam Workshop, and moved all my files onto that.

So Unless you have the same problem I did, and can remember if it was a different version you downloaded, I don't know how to check what version it is. (sorry, I'm trying to help but I'm a beginner with this sort of thing lol)

good luck with your mod!

I'm not sure of what is wrong, but you seems to followed a template (wand example) and i'm not sure you did it the right way. One thing i'm sure is that your images are a lot too big (for example, a classic inventory image is 64*64. An anim image could be a little bigger but not that much usually... ) so my guess is part of the problem is here. Could you provide the template you used ?

I used that example : 

After look up that  example, ı look dst mods.There are api diffrences,prefab code diffrences between dst and ds.I change all codes for dst and when ı am doing that ı take little help from other dst steamworkshop mods. I download  a lot of mod and look their codes and file system.I add base example file which ı used.

wand.zip

36 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I'm not sure of what is wrong, but you seems to followed a template (wand example) and i'm not sure you did it the right way. One thing i'm sure is that your images are a lot too big (for example, a classic inventory image is 64*64. An anim image could be a little bigger but not that much usually... ) so my guess is part of the problem is here. Could you provide the template you used ?

I shared.You can look

14 hours ago, Lumina said:

Firstly,thx for help,I dont know but ı fixed it.I change textures and anım files.My mod is working for now. But I have little problem.How can ı fix that.My problem is on photo.What should ı do ?

250225f0-dabe-42a6-b5a1-f767793a8e01.jpg

1 minute ago, Lumina said:

How did you create this anim ? Spriter ? Using an existing anim as a base ?

I use spriter for resize the image firslty.Secondly,I took another mod's anım folder and change the names and files.But ı dont know how to fix that ? From anim folder or spriter ? 

I'm not sure it's easy to change. Sometime spriter doesn't work well when you change images of an existing anim folder. How the .tex file looks like ? Is it fine ? If yes, the problem is probably with spriter and probably not easy to fix.

One way could be to recreate an anim, based on the one you used, but with clean spriter and folder.

13 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I'm not sure it's easy to change. Sometime spriter doesn't work well when you change images of an existing anim folder. How the .tex file looks like ? Is it fine ? If yes, the problem is probably with spriter and probably not easy to fix.

One way could be to recreate an anim, based on the one you used, but with clean spriter and folder.

Tex files are normal.I see my full sword image when ı open tex.I used spriter and changed weight,heights in anim.xml files but didnt work.

4 minutes ago, Lumina said:

Try to create your own .scml file, using the template of the working anim, but in a new folder, so all is clean (don't copy file)

Problem is that actually.I created the scml file.Dont copy scml from anywhere, ı only take xml.files and changed it but didnt work. I will try.

7 hours ago, Lumina said:

Try to create your own .scml file, using the template of the working anim, but in a new folder, so all is clean (don't copy file)

Hi fixed all  texture(ı dont know how ı did ) problem but ı have one more lıttle problem.My sword is visible in ground.When ı take the sword to my hand.It become invisible.But ı can attack the enemies.I dont think it is anim problem because it is work on ground very great.I controlled all build names and sprites.Could you help me ?

sword3.rar

Maybe something with this line :

owner.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("swap_object", -- Symbol to override.
    	"swap_sword", -- Animation bank we will use to overwrite the symbol.
    	"swap_sword") -- Symbol to overwrite it with.

I don't know how the symbol part should work, maybe it's not created as it should ?