Bug - My autosave is gone after quitting the game. (PC Version)

echothreealpha

I lost my autosave after playing in the level "At The Foot Of Heissen Tower". I was on my 3rd opening the gas vent objective when I had to quit, so I alt-F4 out of the game.Came back to play hours later only to find that I am now back in the beginning of the level. Was pretty frustrated. Game still recorded my "Terrify a Guard by killing another with a gas mine" seal though.Here's my system specs:Operating System: windows 7 HomeProcessor: Intel Core i5-2500k CPUMemory: 12GB RAMGPU: geForce 560 ti

I had the same problem yesterday, I was even on the same level. I opened the first vent then had to leave for work, when I got home I had to start the level from the beginning! I also noticed that one of my seals was still there that I had before I left to work.Specs:OS: Win7CPU : AMD Athlon II x3 3.3GhzRAM: 2x4GBGPU: Radeon HD 6950

Hey guys, Just checked in with Nels. It looks like this happens when we patch the game. It seems that due to the way that a patch updates the game, because something in the game has changed, auto-save progress is lost. So, the good news is that it shouldn't happen to you again unless you patch the game in the middle of a level.