Make no-eyed deers spawn on winter start

*By winter start I mean starting world at winter, not initializing their spawn at it.

The title says it all. Not only it makes no real sense, it also makes winter start pointless (since by default you can't be invaded by giants for 26 days) and you can achieve nothing but killing dfly. It might be challenging for someone and, by thus, fun, but I wanna get early Klaus drops damn it!

They spawn by mid-autumn. When they do, they start wandering around the world (I believe only in the biome they spawned in, but as with everything I say I may be wrong). If you happen to see them, you might want to chase them to your future base location and keep em there with a salt lick till you can fence em up. That way you're guaranteed to get antlers every winter. Otherwise, you can just rely on your luck with finding them a few days into winter and getting a few antlers from them.

Aw... They actually do spawn on winter world start(5/5 times while testing. I hope they never fail to spawn). Well thats awkward. Requesting topic /close.

Speaking of their wandering - they can get past their biome. It also looks like Im being lucky with that(they keep leaving decids and puzzle forests :>).

Archived