Invisibility with a command for the host?

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am looking for a very specific thing. I need to either get a gnome character - literally trinket_4 or trinket_13 - or invisibility as the host. The premises are: an admin who runs around providing challenges to the players (on a daily basis) while not participating in the game itself. Is there a mod like this? Maybe a command? I vaguely recall it, but then I'm lost.

Regards,

Arlesienne

i believe you can do ThePlayer:Hide()

To hide the shadow as well, do ThePlayer.DynamicShadow:Enable(false)

you can also attach the gnome to your player, but it might move depending on the body part you attach it to like:

gnome = c_spawn("trinket_4"); gnome.entity:AddFollower(); gnome.Follower:FollowSymbol(ThePlayer.GUID, "foot", 0, 0, 0);

Edited by Aquaterion

On 17.01.2017 at 2:15 PM, Aquaterion said:

i believe you can do ThePlayer:Hide()

To hide the shadow as well, do ThePlayer.DynamicShadow:Enable(false)

you can also attach the gnome to your player, but it might move depending on the body part you attach it to like:

gnome = c_spawn("trinket_4"); gnome.entity:AddFollower(); gnome.Follower:FollowSymbol(ThePlayer.GUID, "foot", 0, 0, 0);

Thank you a lot, I must try this. I will keep you posted on the result. Much obliged!

EDIT:

Works like a charm. I can reverse the change with ThePlayer:Show() and ThePlayer.DynamicShadow:Enable(true), and picking the gnome up. Thank you so much, @Aquaterion.