Missing sound effects due to mods

Anyone know if there is some kind of limit regarding how many mods you have messing up sound effects? I no longer get the tree chopping, wormhole opening, or fire crackling sound on my server. They were present before a reload and missing ever since. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this and if I should be looking for a conflict in a file, or if I just plain and simple have too many mods active?

Thanks for any advice.

@alainmcd Thanks for the response.

I am aware that the beefalo map one causes issues. I was just putting out some feelers since I have some inconsistent behaviour going on. Like I said, I had sounds before, but they are now missing. This is after I removed some additional mods. I went through and tested while increasing the amount of activated mods and the sounds effects worked all through, but disappeared on load. Being as I use ~85 mods on my server, it is quite a tedious process, especially when the results are inconsistent.

Another example is when I regenerated the world using the console command, the new world was missing certain turf textures which were present in the previous world with no changes to the mod list. For these reasons I feel I may just be reaching some sort of limit or a specific conflict which someone who experienced the same could help me narrow it down.

Yeah, sorry, I haven't had these issues myself. I suggested reading throught the comments since it's easier than restarting your server testing each mod, but it's obviously not ideal. If there's a limit I doubt it's based just on the amount of mods, but rather the combined size of the resources (DST is a 32-bit program in Windows, so there is a limit there, but I think the game would crash instead).

Hopefully someone can give you some specific help, though. Good luck!