White line on hair - spriter

Hi guys! I'm helping a friend to make a simple character mod on dont starve, but theres a little problem:

post1.png <- in game image

post2.png <- spriter positioning

the background of the head is on the same color of the hair itself:

post3.png

Any hints?

Oh, one more extra, im having a problem with the hair on the front scene too, as you can see:

post4.png

this is happening problably because she's using only the hair_2_20(pigtails are transparent), which i think is a little buggy on the right side in the game animations. What can i do about it? how can i change in game animations to set the arm in front of Z axis or any more easy solution?

Edited by Gran

did she make sure where the long part of the hair is completely solid? it could have a slight blur causing it to not blend correctly in game, I can see it very slightly in the spriter image, the arm I am not too sure what the problem is and why the arm is completely gone, I think it is a code or something.

There was no blur line. http://puu.sh/ti8CM/ad10ad5599.png 
You can see I did not erase 2 pixels, but I don't believe they were the problem. I remade the image and it's less visible now. http://puu.sh/topsJ/9e7dc2b4fe.png

But we still have layer problems with the hair. This is from the character selection:

32959da352.png1d57e66dac.png

Everything is behind her hair untill the animation comes up. Then it looks like in the game, with one entire arm behind it. Also, it looks the same while holding tools.

8bb91dd4ff.png

@lNaomi the hair staying on the front issue usually happens if you draw a long hair on the 'hair' sprites, if you note, wilson, the one that uses the hair sprites, his hair is not down and rather up, that is because some animations the hair sprite was set to only be behind the head, rather than behind the body.

the best way to solve this issue is to draw the long hair on the pigtails sprites, otherwise the only other way around is making her entirely custom animations, which would not only take quite a long time, but if not done properly it looks wonky and is a pain.

Yeah, I noticed everyone uses the pigtails. I would have to change her hairstyle to fit the animation. But if there's no way to change the layers' order, I guess I'll have to do so.

I just find it weird it's only in front of one arm (except for the character selection screen). It loos like it should work like we want it to.

But thank you!

3 hours ago, lNaomi said:

Yeah, I noticed everyone uses the pigtails. I would have to change her hairstyle to fit the animation. But if there's no way to change the layers' order, I guess I'll have to do so.

I just find it weird it's only in front of one arm (except for the character selection screen). It loos like it should work like we want it to.

But thank you!

that is due to how klei arranged the layers when they were animating it, at most animations they didn't put the hair behind everything, mostly since the only character that really uses the hair sprite is wilson and well, he has no long hair, so they didn't mind a lot about the hair positioning. So yeah, gotta make due with what you can. 

Welcome!