[H] Shadow Suit, Shadow Armor [W] Winter Pets

Hi guys, i would like to trade my Shadow Suit and my Shadow Armor

I'm looking for winter pets skins (especially the artic vargling) but others is ok too, of course i want to make even trades : i won't trade my shadow suit (around 3,18$) for just a snowflake ewelet ( around 0,80 $), however i don't have any winter critters, so i would like to collect as many of them (the winter broodling is the one that i like the least, however it doesn't cost much so it can be good to complete a trade), so just make here some offers and i will choose if accept the trade or not :)

(Sorry for Bad English)

UPDATE: trade link

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=185227206&token=j1saQ-_3

7 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

Do you have a trade link?

This is my first trade, so i don't know how to create a trade link...

Someone can explain how it works? I mean i have seen the trade tab in my steam account, but i haven't understood the trade link mechanic...

Oh and I also forgot to mention that i have also some other stuff that is worth little but if you want to balance a trade they can be added:

-Classy Striking Gloves

-Classy Red Cardigan and White Cardigan

-Common LumberJack, Buttoned, Collared Shirth

11 hours ago, ShadowZealot11 said:

Would an Arctic Kitkat be enough for S armor?

It's hard to decide, prices continuosly changes so i don't know, if you could add something worthless to your offer just to balance a little bit the trade (you don't have to exactly reach the price of the armor) it would be much better tho

If you want add me on steam so we can discuss the trade better

Archived