Back after long absence

Greetings, all.

I'm getting back into Invisible Inc. after a long time away and am sorry to see that dev support for the game has stopped.  I wanted to ask:

1) Has interest in the game waned?  I was thinking of getting into mods and I was wondering how much community support there still is.

2) Has anyone made a mod that increases storage space on the jet?  If you shrink the buy/sell button it seems like there's room for 2 or 3 more slots.

Welcome back :D

1) Sort of. The number of people playing is much smaller yes, but there's actually still new people coming, and there are of course the hardcore players. I myself am not going to stop playing and modding this game anytime soon.

2) No, but it should be possible. The UI is already designed to handle more slots, arrows appear when you have more than 4 items (possible by having a prisoner leave with items while storage is already full)

Thanks for the info, and the welcome! :)

2) No, but it should be possible. The UI is already designed to handle more slots, arrows appear when you have more than 4 items (possible by having a prisoner leave with items while storage is already full)

Hmm...  Based on that it not only sounds possible, it sounds like it should be trivial.  Just check the code for swapping items to the jet, find whatever variable limits the number of storage slots and raise it.  But if it's that simple why hasn't anyone done it?  It's not like I'm the only one to complain about it.

You wouldn't happen to know where that bit of code is, would you?  I could take a look myself.

Archived