Looking for Costume Skins of Equal Value

6 hours ago, JohnConnor said:

Glad I asked it up front. That's some high expectations u have.

Wish u best luck

I don't want double. You are here trading regular items for ONLY limited items. No one intelligent will trade you 1v1 market price .)

Wish u best luck

2 hours ago, t0panka said:

I don't want double. You are here trading regular items for ONLY limited items. No one intelligent will trade you 1v1 market price .)

Wish u best luck

limited not, they are both ruled under market price, right? There are people selling them at the steam price, so I am not scamming anyone when trading steam price to steam price. I am just trying to save the handling fee from both sides if someone who lists their skins for sale on the market happens to see this.

I offered steam market price for steam market price, then you suggested you want more then market price and said the double price thing. So, if you dont want double, it's 1.99?

30 minutes ago, JohnConnor said:

limited not, they are both ruled under market price, right? There are people selling them at the steam price, so I am not scamming anyone when trading steam price to steam price. I am just trying to save the handling fee from both sides if someone who lists their skins for sale on the market happens to see this.

I offered steam market price for steam market price, then you suggested you want more then market price and said the double price thing. So, if you dont want double, it's 1.99?

Make me reasonable offer and we can trade

Archived