Animation Symbol Swapping Issue

Recently, I had the idea to add new fish in the game, so the first thing that came to mind is, if its easy/possible to have bigger fish for the "fish_catch" animation while fishing. So I krane'd the fish01.zip, found the correct animations, and simply resized the 1 fish image to be bigger. I opened spriter again to see if the pivot is still correct and if it worked, and it did showed up perfectly fine. So I put it into the exported folder to compile it and tried it in-game, but for some reason, it appears invisible, and I'm not sure what the problem could be. Any ideas?

Edit: Could it possibly be caused by the fact that i'm trying to swap a symbol with a way bigger symbol?

Edited by Aquaterion

11 minutes ago, Kzisor said:

Once I ensure it's fully working and push the changes to klei for review, it will be made public when and if they accept the changes.

I found this

which is by you. Could I use this to solve the issue?

Edited by Aquaterion

17 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

I found this

which is by you. Could I use this to solve the issue?

It's possible, I know that fixes half the issues I ran into, but not all them. That is why I simply rewrote a section of the executible.

Just now, Kzisor said:

It's possible, I know that fixes half the issues I ran into, but not all them. That is why I simply rewrote a section of the executible.

Or maybe a better question, which anim.bin am I suppose to be using with fish01's build.bin? Personally I've been using player_actions_fishing's anim.bin.

Does it make a difference? Since i'm only gonna use the build.bin in the end?

2 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

Or maybe a better question, which anim.bin am I suppose to be using with fish01's build.bin? Personally I've been using player_actions_fishing's anim.bin.

Does it make a difference? Since i'm only gonna use the build.bin in the end?

You'd have to check the lua files of shipwrecked and the lua files of Don't Starve Together to figure that out. I'm not that far into the conversion in order to tell you.