Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

PalmettoBlizzard

Looking for Wolfgang Skins

Recommended Posts

Arlesienne    8987

Well, I have the survivor head of Wolfy. It's quite dapper, I won't lie. But details are needed. Where is your trade link? Have you had Steam Guard for more than a week on? What can you offer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, PalmettoBlizzard said:

Looking to trade for any wolfgang skins. I really want Survivor head and Shadow bodysuit. 

I have to say that the two items you are looking for look really good together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
4 minutes ago, isthisworkingnow said:

I have to say that the two items you are looking for look really good together.

...and yet the best model for the jumpsuit is Wendy, amirite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
Just now, isthisworkingnow said:

100%.

(Webber looks really good in the Mess Dress)

Indeed, in a way I am itching for a family portrait of Webber in the Mess Dress, Wendy in the jumpsuit and Wilson in a pink skirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Indeed, in a way I am itching for a family portrait of Webber in the Mess Dress, Wendy in the jumpsuit and Wilson in a pink skirt.

You have just proved that Wolf is not only superior to most characters gameplay wise but also in his skins. 

(I totally forgot Wes- all his skins are beautiful and everyone can respect that. (Now I have totally derailed this thread I'm going to leave))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
Just now, isthisworkingnow said:

You have just proved that Wolf is not only superior to most characters gameplay wise but also in his skins. 

And it was a pleasure. No wonder the OP desires him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

Well, I have the survivor head of Wolfy. It's quite dapper, I won't lie. But details are needed. Where is your trade link? Have you had Steam Guard for more than a week on? What can you offer?

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=251339387&token=qyTT9MZa That should be my link. Sadly my only 2 distinguished are for webber and Willow

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arlesienne said:

Aik, your inventory is set to private. You need it public. Also, what of Steam Guard?

Im really new to trading so sorry if I sound like a total noob here but how do I change it to public?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PalmettoBlizzard said:

Im really new to trading so sorry if I sound like a total noob here but how do I change it to public?

So go on your profile and click edit profile and then click my privacy settings and change your inventory to public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
2 minutes ago, PalmettoBlizzard said:

Im really new to trading so sorry if I sound like a total noob here but how do I change it to public?

No worries. You go to Edit Profile and choose Public. See here.

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
1 minute ago, PalmettoBlizzard said:

K done.

It's working now, congratulations! I see you don't have Steam Guard yet, it's pretty essential to have these days. Anyway, I sent you something more appropriate for Wolfy for a good start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

It's working now, congratulations! I see you don't have Steam Guard yet, it's pretty essential to have these days. Anyway, I sent you something more appropriate for Wolfy for a good start.

Thanks man appreciate the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8987
3 minutes ago, PalmettoBlizzard said:

Thanks man appreciate the help!

No need, my pleasure. For all your Wolfy needs, ask @isthisworkingnow, the gentleman is a wondrous Wolfgang main. As for trading in general, your inventory is starting out. You will be able to use the trade inn soon enough, methinks (four drops from Thursday to Thursday). This topic is worth watching:

 

Heads are elegants, so the highest tradable tier. You will probably have to wait a bit for them to drop or offer multiple items (traditionally two distinguished skins, it's dependent on the relative value on the market at the time). You should, however, be able to aim for Wolf's distinguisheds, because they tend to be relatively inexpensive. Basically look for a Willow main with the Shadow Jumpsuit or the Patched Bodysuit since you have Raggedy Rags and calculate the offer based off buy offers on the market.

A different Willow main though, not me, I find Willow in this bearskin inherently funny.

PS If you like Wolf, do come play with us someday please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

No need, my pleasure. For all your Wolfy needs, ask @isthisworkingnow, the gentleman is a wondrous Wolfgang main. As for trading in general, your inventory is starting out. You will be able to use the trade inn soon enough, methinks (four drops from Thursday to Thursday). This topic is worth watching:

 

Heads are elegants, so the highest tradable tier. You will probably have to wait a bit for them to drop or offer multiple items (traditionally two distinguished skins, it's dependent on the relative value on the market at the time). You should, however, be able to aim for Wolf's distinguisheds, because they tend to be relatively inexpensive. Basically look for a Willow main with the Shadow Jumpsuit or the Patched Bodysuit since you have Raggedy Rags and calculate the offer based off buy offers on the market.

A different Willow main though, not me, I find Willow in this bearskin inherently funny.

PS If you like Wolf, do come play with us someday please!

Man you are really a great person. Thanks so much for all the help! I would love to play with u guys sometime! Ill go ahead and add u on steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites