Looking for Wolfgang Skins

8 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Indeed, in a way I am itching for a family portrait of Webber in the Mess Dress, Wendy in the jumpsuit and Wilson in a pink skirt.

You have just proved that Wolf is not only superior to most characters gameplay wise but also in his skins. 

(I totally forgot Wes- all his skins are beautiful and everyone can respect that. (Now I have totally derailed this thread I'm going to leave))

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

Well, I have the survivor head of Wolfy. It's quite dapper, I won't lie. But details are needed. Where is your trade link? Have you had Steam Guard for more than a week on? What can you offer?

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=251339387&token=qyTT9MZa That should be my link. Sadly my only 2 distinguished are for webber and Willow

3 minutes ago, PalmettoBlizzard said:

Thanks man appreciate the help!

No need, my pleasure. For all your Wolfy needs, ask @isthisworkingnow, the gentleman is a wondrous Wolfgang main. As for trading in general, your inventory is starting out. You will be able to use the trade inn soon enough, methinks (four drops from Thursday to Thursday). This topic is worth watching:

Heads are elegants, so the highest tradable tier. You will probably have to wait a bit for them to drop or offer multiple items (traditionally two distinguished skins, it's dependent on the relative value on the market at the time). You should, however, be able to aim for Wolf's distinguisheds, because they tend to be relatively inexpensive. Basically look for a Willow main with the Shadow Jumpsuit or the Patched Bodysuit since you have Raggedy Rags and calculate the offer based off buy offers on the market.

A different Willow main though, not me, I find Willow in this bearskin inherently funny.

PS If you like Wolf, do come play with us someday please!

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

No need, my pleasure. For all your Wolfy needs, ask @isthisworkingnow, the gentleman is a wondrous Wolfgang main. As for trading in general, your inventory is starting out. You will be able to use the trade inn soon enough, methinks (four drops from Thursday to Thursday). This topic is worth watching:

Heads are elegants, so the highest tradable tier. You will probably have to wait a bit for them to drop or offer multiple items (traditionally two distinguished skins, it's dependent on the relative value on the market at the time). You should, however, be able to aim for Wolf's distinguisheds, because they tend to be relatively inexpensive. Basically look for a Willow main with the Shadow Jumpsuit or the Patched Bodysuit since you have Raggedy Rags and calculate the offer based off buy offers on the market.

A different Willow main though, not me, I find Willow in this bearskin inherently funny.

PS If you like Wolf, do come play with us someday please!

Man you are really a great person. Thanks so much for all the help! I would love to play with u guys sometime! Ill go ahead and add u on steam

Archived