Mea Culpa - New Herd Patch

Hello There fellow starvers.

You know, not always you are right, and this time i think i was not.
So i started by saying this patch felt really low compared to all the other ones but i think i changed my mind and i feel quite happy about it here is why:

Chest Signs - Honestly how can a small addition (i do not know how hard must have been in terms of coding, im a noob in those matters) have so much damn impact. My Chest zones just went from good to EPIC with them. They look so neat and organized. I can even sign my Tools and Wardrobe Zones. Is god damn amazing. I even have an idea for the future to do some really cool zone with them.

Packages - In my first look on this i was like, meh it can be quite good if you want to move a lot of stuff from one side to the other one if you don't have a Krampus Sack, but then realized how good they are for RUINS RAIDING and to Stack UP all the food in emergency packages when you just have too much of it at one point. (This is great for Big Servers, when you have new people coming in all of a sudden). We even have it as Sanity Package, Health Package & Hunger Packages. It's awesome and they look really good!

Bee Queen Hat - I was really disappointed at first with it, Another Armor (yaaaaaaaawn), and even if i still think it would be cool to atleast have the feature of Harvesting The Honey without us having to run around like headless chickens during Spring, Autumn and Summer, the Sanity Reserve Aura is actually really good for Ruins Raiding. Being able to just sit near nightmare light, farming fuel while regening your Sanity back to full it's really good, i loved it, same as with fighting Deerclops with her Sanity Drain actually Making me Sane now.

No-Eye-Deer - Well i love how they look, how they walk, how they sleep. Still feels a bit like the letdown of the patch but it's because features was still not add to them, so i guess we just have to w8.

Pet Traits - I just came across of the traits yesterday and even if i'm a bit disappointed that they are not like real features, but just animations, they kind look really good, and i look forward to make my DragonFly Rage all the time. (Also can't w8 to get that damn New Skin for her, LOOKS SO GOOD)

So Overall, my disappointing almost vanished entirely, even if i think that Bee Queen patch, Toadstool, Arts & Crafts were better, this one was not as bad as i first envisioned.

Best Regards,

Glhrmzz

Archived