WHYYYY!?

So lets get this clear ThiS HAPpEned bY AccidENt so it was normal winter day and i a few moleworms so i thought "hmm krampus could come if i killed them "all so i wanted to do it for his sack so i killed all of them until i heard a loud hissing i thought it was krampus and then it when to night time so i waited for him to show up...i was making a mistake i heard a loud groan and i thought it was krampus so i waited for him all of a sudden my screen shook and i didnt know what THAT was i go to look...i see a deerclops stumbling to my base after i tried to run HE BROKE EVERYTHING ALL OF MY ICE FLINGOMATICS MY CAMPFIRE EVERYTHING then he came for me but then killed my pet glommer and murdered chester so i turned around with a spear and went at him for a good soild two mins. And thats how i lost 100 days of work to clopsy question is WHY DOES DEERCLOPS SPAWN SO CLOSE TO BASES

All giants spawn near the player, so it's a good idea to run from base if you hear their warning sounds. Next time, you can hit deerclops and aggro him. When deerclops is aggro'd on you, he won't damage the base even if he strikes you at base and you can lead him away. The problem is he de-aggro's in about 20 seconds or so and might return to the nearest structure (bee box, camp fire, boxes, flingomatic etc).

Archived