Potentially watering down bosses for Splitscreen?

The dragonfly is relatively easy, you just need well preperation. Me ans my girlfriend finally killed it for the first time just last week, it went a lot quicker than we expected tbh. She was wendy and i was wigfrid. Including abigail, we actually did a decent amount of damage because the fight flew by. I tried to tank as wigfrid but the dragonfly seemed to prefer attacking Wendy.... idk how to change aggro on bosses. 

The guardian is hard. he does a lot of damage. But he can be exploited pretty easily or just bring down like 5 bee mines. The bees wreck him. 

here are some methods to beating him.

1. if you have located a swamp, tenticals can to quite a bit of damage if you kite him into several, and if you have a wickerbottum, you can make the book to do it.

2. tooth traps, you should be getting some hound teeth if the RNG gods are not killing you, with these, you can make traps which you can kite him into (im pretty sure its 1 rope,  1 wood, and 1 tooth). while you or your friend kites him around, you can reset the traps, and run him into them again.

3. dem tree guards, if you know where one is, you can make them fight.

4. simply kiting him, i use this one, if you and your friend are smart about how you do it, you can both jump in and jump out of his attack range and do even more damage.. but if you use this method, make sure that you have food, and a campfire to retreat to.  ( I usually only use 1 armor piece, and dried meat, which i have been drying since autumn)

Archived