Spanish / West europe players? Looking for low ping mates/community servers

I'm looking for Spanish players to play with low ping together. I'd be very happy to play with Frenchs or Portugueses or any close place too of course. I'm a bit tired of playing alone because of the lag, so maybe this could do?

I'm also open for any other idea to find a good server to play DST, I don't know if there is some place where you community guys meet to play or whatever, so if anyone can help me about that I'd appreciate it very much too :)

Thanks in advance and good starvings for y'all!

10 hours ago, mochilo said:

sadly, the server bulletin section is not very populated. thanks, I guess I'll try there if this doesn't work <3

It's not populated only in comparison to other sections, because it requires very specific requests rather than many loose topics like here. I encourage you to post there and see what happens.

I know the feeling of being alone all the time on the server or only with the classic 1 or 2 friends that joins every now and then,just because of the place you are hosting on,Actually we are on the exact same ship here,I am spanish too!

A long ago there was a really big spanish group for dst with a ton of interesting mecanics like challenges and everything for the players to have a better time,but it was closed until they can update it to a new reing...

There's also the klei official servers,sadly they are only on the main branch and i guess it will be better to stay away until the vote griefers are gone (I heard of someone using bots jumping from server to server just regenerating all of them)

Also is not that hard to find players joining your server on ANR,the thing is that for when they joined you are already on day 1000000000 so they see the base and automaticly disconnect (this happened to me 5 times so far)

Already two dudes added me after seeing this thread!! Looks like it worked for now :) Feels like most of the players who got this game are in the same situation, lots of people looking for mates post on steam forums every day

You guys would also be more than welcome too, of course!

6 hours ago, mochilo said:

You guys would also be more than welcome too, of course!

With pleasure, given we're relatively close, I could even host if nobody is up to that. Just throw your Steam link in if you can, I'll add you and introduce myself on your wall (if you have comments public).

Archived