Help! Mod crashing the game!

@Glitchiest Get this new one if it crashes then tell me what the crash says & how it happened. 

@Glitchiest His speech file is what's causing the crash, I suggest you replace Shadow's speech file with a default character's speech if you don't want any crashes but you'd have to redo all of his custom lines unfortunately :(.

Here's the specific crash were it starts

" [string "cannot OLDFILEACCESSMETHOD @../mods/Shadow Mod\scripts\speech_s..."]:1282: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 1279) near 'GENERIC' "

Edited by SuperDavid

10 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

@Glitchiest Get this new one if it crashes then tell me what the crash says & how it happened.

Shadow.zip

I try to host a server and all's going well unless I select the mod, then it crashes as soon as I try to generate the world

Is this the right kind of log? It's the best one I could find.

Thanks much for the help ;w;

client_log_2016-10-11-16-07-01.txt

6 hours ago, Glitchiest said:

I try to host a server and all's going well unless I select the mod, then it crashes as soon as I try to generate the world

Is this the right kind of log? It's the best one I could find.

Thanks much for the help ;w;

client_log_2016-10-11-16-07-01.txt

as I already said it is most likey a missplaced ","
So just look at your look logfile and search for "error". Than you will find the error message SuperDavid edited in his post above.
Than you go to the file the error is talking about and look at the lines and near them. Then you will easily see, that in the line with
WITHERED = "It needs poop."
is a comma missing...