(Postponed) Modding repellent backpack

Edit: This mod is temporarily postponed while I finish my Cartography mod.

As of the moment I'm searching how to make a backpack repel nearby items while it contains items. Then when no objects are in a minimum range, it drops it's contents and ceases to repel items until the backpack is filled with an item. When it is repelling I want to put a visible aura around it to show the minimum range. (Aura like those in LOL or AoE effects) The aura needs to not overlay above items and objects such as pickaxes or trees.

Any help is appreciated as I am unfamiliar with Don't starve Together's various options available still. I will continue to check and update this topic unless otherwise stated. I'm available on the Klei forums, Steam, and by personal email. My contact information is neahxx on the Klei forums, thenoahxx on steam (Screen name is modnation675), and through email at modnation675@gmail.com. 

If you are interested you can provide feedback on my other project that i need guidance for making. (Making custom pseudo marketplace skin/clothes items)

The original topic text is confusingly stated however The top few comments clarify things very well.

Edit: It is unknown if custom clothes/skins will be create-able. Klei staff say there are considering community made items depending on popularity and quality of results.

Edited by neahxx
Temporarily postponed project. :(

This project is temporarily postponed until I complete my Cartographers mod. When advances are made in either mod, I will update in the comments. All three mods I'm making are still going to be pursued.

Edited by neahxx