Question regarding base decoration

loromate

Hey guys, I am currently on day 90+ of my DS solo game, so after I had enough sustainable food sources I started to work a little on my decoration,

Problem is: Somehow it only allows me to put floor in a diamond shape, which causes some problems as you can see in figure 2 (it's from a different world I created just to show what happens better) specially when it comes to building walls.

It would be a pain in the a** to rebuild every structure again in the right  perspective.

So I was wondering if there was any mod to correct this or any tips in order to make it look a little better.

Thanks!

Faroebadge.tif.png

jjh.png

21 minutes ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

First of all: Wrong part of the forums, pall.

There is a mod called 'Geometric Placement' made by Rezecib that might solve your problems.

I'm not the most clever one with directing you there, but if you look it up in the steam workshop (assuming you have the steam version), it should be there.

I have that mod, but it doesn't really change the floor position.

Yep, just rotate your camera once to the left or right and that should do it. You need to rotate the camera that way every time you start the game up. Worlds are by default oriented the diagonal way. 

Also, moving to DS forums.

Edit* that means of course that in this particular world you would have to redo everyting if you want a "square" base design.

Archived