Feature Request: Action Grouping

Howdy,

DSTPE is super fun so far but it can often times get really tedious. If I have a stack of berries that I want to cook on the fire I have to click the bar, it pops up, I select the berries, then select cook. After waiting for Wilson to cook it I get one cooked berry that I can click the bar, then click the berry, then click eat to eat. All of that to eat just one cooked berry :\

What I would love is if we could have a "cook all" option or hopefully even "plant all" when it comes to planting stuff because that gets tedious as well.

On 11/10/2016 at 5:47 AM, RYUUSEiiSTAR said:

bro, we're still in beta for a reason

Really? I honestly had no idea that's the case, this isnt advertised on the play store page as far as i can tell..

Version is 1.01 which would usually indicate a game is past the testing phases.

4 hours ago, DrJones said:

Really? I honestly had no idea that's the case, this isnt advertised on the play store page as far as i can tell..

Version is 1.01 which would usually indicate a game is past the testing phases.

The mobile game was only recently made available to the public. Klei are also working on two other new games at the moment, which being as small as they are, makes it difficult to produce a flawless game in such short time.

They also live human lives...except @Kevin, hes a robot. @Klei-Bot is totally human though.

They may not respond to every post, but the concerns of the people definitely are not going unnoticed. Its all about priority: completed, successful, multi-platform game vs new games that need to be somewhat complete within a small time to be tested, patched and released.

Archived