Joypad plz

Exaxtly... 

On 9/16/2016 at 8:30 AM, anteambulo said:

its hard to tap ground to move character for hour

i think it will be better if there is a joypad(?) on left down of the screen

there is attack and working button already in pocket ver. unlike pc

but it is not useful without move button.

2016-09-16 15.30.28.png

I was about to begin a thread on my own, but you got here first with this one... a joypad is ABSOLUTELY imperative for this version of the game... I can't see what's happening if I have to put my fingers on the screen all the time...

After 5 minutes I was done with this version of DS and crying a little bit in my frustration :'( 

For me this version is unplayable without a Joypad

On on-screen joystick would certainly be helpful, but if gamepad support is added I would prefer to use my Moga Hero controller. I use a gamepad when I play DS on my PC, so gamepad support would make it very easy to adjust to using a mobile device. 

I came here to write the exact same thing. 

Not so much because of hand cramp but trying to run through the woods while fighting hounds, it's a must to have some other way to control movement other then the 'mouse click' move option.

"No run away, you don't need more wood while being bit in the rump!"

If the joystick could just be an option to toggle on and off in the settings that would be great.

Agreed. Really needs an onscreen direction pad (ideally bottom left corner). This would allow moving without obscuring the screen or collecting stuff you didn't intend to.

Also really needs a way to quickly plant multiple pine cones/cook several food items in a stack etc. 

Archived