barley anyone plays

i go on DST on the last few days, there is only 3-5 people then at night 0 people i guess they lost interest in the beta or just wanna wait in till the full release to play with there friends but mostly its Don't Starve Alone with new features then regular don't starve but people the beta servers are still up continue to play in till the full release find ways to entertain your self or just make a server to kill each other in endless mode

2 hours ago, BUTTERSKY11 said:

@Schism_989 i said that and i was just suggesting and yes i know school started but i still get to play DST and it was literally the weekend when i played

I understand, but DST PS4 Beta has actually had very few people on each server for a while now. As soon as it hits as a full release, you'll see more people. And yes, I understand school has started, and I acknowledge that you know that, but people are also receiving jobs if they are of the correct age, which means their jobs would also conflict with their free time. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm bummed about a minimal amount of people on DST PS4, but I also understand that people are busy, and are not at their console as much as their PC, due to the beta keys having a requirement of playtime on the PC version. 

Archived