Features in Game when Linking SW to Base Game

WanderingPalm

I recently found the Seaworthy and decided to try out the linking worlds system, but really didn't want to have to deal with Summer setting things on fire, or the Giants from RoG. I decided to link to a blank save file, and started a base game of DS (unchecked the box for RoG). Apparently, this also brings over some RoG content that was necessary to make SW content work (like, since overheating exists in SW, it exists in my vanilla game, as well), but there seems to be quite a lot of RoG content in here that seems random (Moleworms, Bearger, you can craft the Scaled Chest, which implies the Dragonfly will show up...).

So my question is this: Does anyone know WHAT content is included in the Base Game now (when linked from a Shipwrecked world) to differentiate it from RoG? Is it all of the worst aspects with none of the benefits? I don't seem to see any Deserts or Deciduous Forests, or the things that would spawn in them, and I'm scared if the Summer overheating will cause things to spontaneously combust, or I'll drown in Spring from the constant rain.

Also, for reference, this is on the PS4, and I own all three of the games.

13 hours ago, WanderingPalm said:

I recently found the Seaworthy and decided to try out the linking worlds system, but really didn't want to have to deal with Summer setting things on fire, or the Giants from RoG. I decided to link to a blank save file, and started a base game of DS (unchecked the box for RoG). Apparently, this also brings over some RoG content that was necessary to make SW content work (like, since overheating exists in SW, it exists in my vanilla game, as well), but there seems to be quite a lot of RoG content in here that seems random (Moleworms, Bearger, you can craft the Scaled Chest, which implies the Dragonfly will show up...).

So my question is this: Does anyone know WHAT content is included in the Base Game now (when linked from a Shipwrecked world) to differentiate it from RoG? Is it all of the worst aspects with none of the benefits? I don't seem to see any Deserts or Deciduous Forests, or the things that would spawn in them, and I'm scared if the Summer overheating will cause things to spontaneously combust, or I'll drown in Spring from the constant rain.

Also, for reference, this is on the PS4, and I own all three of the games.

there is a section for PS4 Beta... you should post this there

On 9/6/2016 at 6:23 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

there is a section for PS4 Beta... you should post this there

Shipwrecked is not in beta anymore, at least as far as I am aware. I think only DST is in beta on PS4, and this specific issue also affects the PC version, according to the Wiki.

Archived