Shipwrecked still not available for PS4

hijoker

9 minutes ago, Poizen_Thorn said:

The game has updated and it says that shipwrecked is now available, but I still can't get it on uk PlayStation store? How / where did you get it?

I'm from South America

Maybe UK store hasn't updated yet

Have the Weekly sales updated?

For NA.

When you log on to your PS4 you should get an Update for Don't Starve (Version 1.05). This update has the Shipwrecked files in it. However, you need to "unlock" Shipwrecked ($5 on PSN). Once you buy Shipwrecked you get no download because it was already in the update download (1.05). Open your game once you purchase Shipwrecked. The screen should be blue and say 'Don't Starve Shipwrecked'.

11 minutes ago, hijoker said:

Still won't work for me. Don't starve is updated but it says my credit card info is invalid, like it has the whole time. I tried with 3 separate accounts, all with more than enough money. 

That's a PSN or Credit Card issue, try contacting your credit card holder first, then Sonys PS store customer support.

Hey everyone, Please note that for both Xbox Marketplace and PlayStation Store, release for Europe and Australia is traditionally the day after North / South America releases due to timezone differences. Once the stores update in those regions, Don't Starve Shipwrecked will be available for purchase.

If you are having an issue with downloading or purchasing Shipwrecked, your best, next step is to contact PlayStation Support / Xbox Support and inform them of the purchase/download issue and they will be able to provide support promptly. 

Archived