My PS4 beta code won't work

Today I received my beta code in my email. I have typed in the code many times in the PlayStation store and the code won't work. It keeps saying that the code has already been used. I know that the code hasn't been used because the game is not in my library or anything. Can I get some help? Thanks

Dear Klei!
Please help, July 26, I received a letter in the mail with a code to activate DST on the PS4.
You can not imagine how I was waiting for him, and what was my joy when this letter came. But there is a problem.   Code not valid! I enter the code in PSN but nothing works! A mistake, like code not correct or he ran out of time. I do not understand what is happening and attacked me such sadness that I wanted to die.
Please, dear Klei, how do I solve this problem? Or it is not solved? I beg you, help me...
(
sorry for my English, I don't know very much, so I use the translator)

cIMirFB72qo.jpg

We're sorry to hear about that - checking our records, we can verify that all the PS4 Don't Starve Together closed beta keys given out were from a fresh batch generated by Sony specifically for phase 1 and phase 2 of the closed beta, and each batch of keys have only been sent out once.

As much as we would like to be able to help out with this, unfortunately we do not have any more closed beta keys to give out at this time. If anything changes, or if any other keys get generated, we will be sure to let everyone know.

That being said, we thank you for your interest in Don't Starve Together. It's coming soon to the PS4 - we know everyone has been really excited and patiently waiting!

It's just stupid... Why are half of the user activation codes are not valid? This is how to understand? For many users, like me, probably attacked by a very strong depression when they realized that their long-awaited code is not valid. It's very sad.
I certainly understand that Sony can't give you the second batch of activation keys, but still this need to do something.
But if someone wanted to make a gift to your friend, son/daughter, even his wife!
For example, I applied only for the fact that to play with my friend on split screen because I know she's bored when I play on the console in Don't Starve.
A big thank you to Klei for a great pastime!

G4irhBT1uUw.jpg

Archived