Light Out Enhanced+

Hello everyone,

I always hated the fact that lights out has never been improved.

So, I'm planning on making a mod that changes light out so it's more fun and of course I require help.

1: Birds

Birds in light out never spawn which kinda bothers me because there are no seeds for farms!

So I wanna find out how to make birds spawn but they will be 20% rarer

2: Farms

Farms on lights out will wither after 2 days!

I wanna know how to make farms grow normally in the dark (this will surely affect caves as well but whatever)

Also flowers shouldn't wither at night.

3: Pig King

Pig king sleeps at night like normal and trinkets are now useless.

I wanna make pig king be awake the first half of the night and then the other half he will sleep.

4: Beefalos, rabbits, bees, butterflies, gobbler, krampus, tallbird, giants, varg.

Now, I want 75%  of the beefalos to be awake and 25% to be sleeping (So most of them are like "keeping watch" and the others are resting)

If the above isn't possible then all beefalos should be awake at night.

I want rabbits,bees,killer bees,butterflies,gobbler,tallbird,giants,varg, McTusk, volt goat, hounds,pengull,buzzard aka most of the animals to spawn/work/wonder normally in the dark (and all of those animals are immune to sleep EXCEPT PAN FLUTE)

Krampus is immune to sleep EVEN with a pan flute.

Pigmen, all pigmen will be awake at night and if possible they will all carry infinite miner hats on their heads. (That cannot be stolen and you are unable to give any kind of hats to them!)

If that is impossible then all pigmen are awake at night and they don't fear the dark.

Thank you.