Do mobs heal?

1. Ancient Guardian. Might be nice to widdle his hp away and run away.

2. Allied clockwork. If they healed then I would be interested in amassing a bishop army. If they didn't then no...

3. Other mobs, like Depth Worms.

4 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

No enemies heal, with a few exceptions; those being Bunnymen, Pigmen if they transform to werepigs/go in their houses, chester and hutch.

Probably missed a few mobs but there you go! 

Alright thanks. Not gonna bother with the clockwork army then. Maybe someone will make a mod that renews those broken clockworks so you can get infinite gears and clockwork allies.

Or I can just torch down my base and develop a nomadic lifestyle, where I completely strip mine a world of thulecite and clockwork allies and jump worlds once they're exhausted.

Problem with the nomadic lifestyle is your food problem will never, ever be solved, and you will have to endlessly explore and gather resources (I'm sick and tired of gathering cut grass...). Perma thulecite gear sounds awesome but... seriously, I am sick and tired of spending every second of my time worrying about converting monster meat into something edible, worrying about food spoilage, worrying about inventory space, and gathering 180 cut grass for 20 drying racks. I also hate making bird cages. With a base (10 bunny hatches + 6 rock lobsters = infinite carrots and meat for the price of 1 hay, 1/3 of a twig (cost of a hay wall), and 1 flint (for rock lobster)), all my logistics problems are solved, but if you're nomadic... nope. You're forever doomed to pull your hair out thinking about logistics, but hey, that's the whole game right? XD

On 7/22/2016 at 0:52 PM, someonenoone11 said:

Alright thanks. Not gonna bother with the clockwork army then. Maybe someone will make a mod that renews those broken clockworks so you can get infinite gears and clockwork allies.

Or I can just torch down my base and develop a nomadic lifestyle, where I completely strip mine a world of thulecite and clockwork allies and jump worlds once they're exhausted.

Problem with the nomadic lifestyle is your food problem will never, ever be solved, and you will have to endlessly explore and gather resources (I'm sick and tired of gathering cut grass...). Perma thulecite gear sounds awesome but... seriously, I am sick and tired of spending every second of my time worrying about converting monster meat into something edible, worrying about food spoilage, worrying about inventory space, and gathering 180 cut grass for 20 drying racks. I also hate making bird cages. With a base (10 bunny hatches + 6 rock lobsters = infinite carrots and meat for the price of 1 hay, 1/3 of a twig (cost of a hay wall), and 1 flint (for rock lobster)), all my logistics problems are solved, but if you're nomadic... nope. You're forever doomed to pull your hair out thinking about logistics, but hey, that's the whole game right? XD

If clockwork allies could have a "stay" command. I would be a lot open to getting a few.

Archived