A cool puzzle game franchise that I can't remember the name of

EuedeAdodooedoe

Perhaps somebody knows? The games were all set in a boy's nightmare. He goes to sleep and has a nightmare. The games have win and lose consitions, where if you click too many wrong things, you will lose. The game names were [the boy's name] Nightmare 1, 2 3 and 4. There might be more as of now, but I've no idea. The crapthing is that I cannot remember the boy's name and that's why I can't find anything about the games. I used to play them when I was a kid and it would be great getting back to them.

The first game had yoy set in a cemetary. There was a character who was a skelleton and his name was Broken Bones. He sits upon a fountain, a grave or something, being bored because there is nobody to play music with him. I don't wanna spoil the first game any more, so that's where I'll stop.

The second game has the same name as all other games, just the 2 at the end. Here, you were set in a creepy jungle/swamp and where a bunch of worms or snakes had surrounded a monkey or an ape or something along the lines. The only way that the monkey could keep himself from being attacked bybthe snakes was screaming loudly and banging his hands on the tree that he was stuck on or something. Again, not gonna spoil anything anymore.

The third game was in a gigantic library. I think there was a rat or a mouse somewhere at some point, but the key thing I remember was that you could enter a giant book, where you... You had to build a snowman >.> don't remember much of the rest for the game however.

And finally the forth game was set in a prison. You as the boy, whatever his name was; Norton? Norman? Nathan? Timmy? Tommy? Tyler? I don't remember, but I think his name started either with N or T, but most likely N. The letter T I think I recall because the boy remjnded me of Timmy Turner. But anyway, in the forth game, you had to escape from the prison. There was a robot guard as I remember (I just remembered it!) and there were two areas blocked off by lasers and you had figure out how toget past all of that. I remember a bit more, but I'm not gonna give away that much spoilers.

All games had conditions where if you did something wrong where-by you scared the boy by doing a certain action, I think, you would be shown a cutscene of the devil himself getting closer to the boy (nit set in any of the places where the game-play takes place, just a nowhere) from behind and if he got to a point where he would touch the boy's shoulder... Well, I won't spoil it, but basically you lose the game. They were point-and-click style puzzle-horror games, I would say, kind of like Fran Bow.

If anybody knows what these games are actually called, let me know, it will be much appreciated. And no, this is NOT FNAF games or Limbo or anything like that.

Archived