Golden Lasso?

I was wondering, is there any mod for DST that adds a golden lasso or similar item? For those who don't know, a golden lasso is an item from Feed the Beast (a Minecraft mod pack) and what is does is allows you to capture a creature inside by simply right clicking them with the lasso in your hand (regardless of the creatures size) I just wanted a mod that did the same with Don't Starve so that you could easily move things like beefalo closer to home (with obvious limits, like no scooping up Deerclops and putting him in a chest). Mostly because it would make it so Personal Islands (from the mod of the same name) could be populated with mainland creatures to make them more lively. x3

8 minutes ago, Scoobie101 said:

I was thinking more of an early game form of doing it, by the time you had all of that, you wouldn't even NEED to plop a beefalo on your private island.

By the time you get a beefalo on your private island, it'll be more of a curse than a blessing. Do what I do, and just teleport difficult to get mobs like volt goats from across the map or a varg for infinite hound farming.

10 minutes ago, Scoobie101 said:

I was thinking more of an early game form of doing it, by the time you had all of that, you wouldn't even NEED to plop a beefalo on your private island.

Well, you don't even need to plop a beefalo on your private island during early game either.

But I was going for "make three cheap recipes to replace the focus, the telestaff, and the purple gems".

Or make a special, cheaper, telelocator focus, and a telestaff that works on certain entities.

Using already present mechanics, instead of turning everything into inventory items and risk something crashing.