asymmetrical character mod help?

hello, im working on my first ever mod, a character mod for edward elric in dst. i have everything down as far as i can tell, except for the fact that ed has a metal right arm (and left leg, but it wont be shown on the character model) and a flesh/white left arm. ive been looking up how to make asymmetrical character mods, but all i see are tips for the face/head, and im not sure if it would be different, or if its even possible to have mismatching lower arms.

im new to this, and dont really know where i would put an event script, so i would appreciate a point in the right direction!! thank you.

5 hours ago, Veigar said:

hello, im working on my first ever mod, a character mod for edward elric in dst. i have everything down as far as i can tell, except for the fact that ed has a metal right arm (and left leg, but it wont be shown on the character model) and a flesh/white left arm. ive been looking up how to make asymmetrical character mods, but all i see are tips for the face/head, and im not sure if it would be different, or if its even possible to have mismatching lower arms.

im new to this, and dont really know where i would put an event script, so i would appreciate a point in the right direction!! thank you.

Pretty much impossible, unless you remake the entire build with animations or something.

Yes, you could make it so it's shown properly from the sides, but front and back view share the same texture for both arms.

4 minutes ago, PanAzej said:

Pretty much impossible, unless you remake the entire build with animations or something.

Yes, you could make it so it's shown properly from the sides, but front and back view share the same texture for both arms.

ah, fudge. i have very little experience with scripting and/or animating, so ill have to pass on that. ill just give him long sleeved arms then. thanks!