Hurricane Wind

grekon

3 hours ago, grekon said:

From what I remember hurricane winds used to destroy walls and wild boar houses. Has anything changed? Do any of you know the full list of things the wind can damage now?

They changed it... 

Those structures get no longer destroyed by strong winds or hail.

On 6/16/2016 at 10:42 PM, DeputyDeath said:

WAIT

SO I'VE BEEN MOVING MY PIG HOUSES AWAY FOR NOTHING?

GOD FREAKING DAMMIT

It's in the patch notes of the release update.

On 6/17/2016 at 1:24 AM, grekon said:

Well, that's good to hear. Thx for the info.

So only some plants and objects get blown away right?

Also Rocks, Gold, Umbrellas, Bamboo, Vines, Feathers... That's it... I think,,, dunno if I'm missing something

11 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Also Rocks, Gold, Umbrellas, Bamboo, Vines, Feathers... That's it... I think,,, dunno if I'm missing something

Silk, palm leaves and (I think, at least) snake skin/feathers get blown away too. I'm forever picking that stuff up from the shoreline of by beach/jungle base.

I still can't believe that pig houses don't get blown over anymore. I knew about walls, but that was ridiculous. IDK if I should be happy or not.

3 hours ago, DeputyDeath said:

Silk, palm leaves and (I think, at least) snake skin/feathers get blown away too. I'm forever picking that stuff up from the shoreline of by beach/jungle base.

I still can't believe that pig houses don't get blown over anymore. I knew about walls, but that was ridiculous. IDK if I should be happy or not.

You should, if you want to build a cool looking base...

Archived