Loading Problem with Modded Character

I'm new to modding, but I seem to have made everything correct so far. The one problem I have though is that after the world generates and after I pick my character, the game sits on a blank background, with no crashing or errors. I have no idea what the problem could be, so does anyone have a solution?

Here's the image I get after loading:

white screen.PNG

Edited by MrDoctorJunior

On 6/5/2016 at 1:58 PM, MrDoctorJunior said:

I'm new to modding, but I seem to have made everything correct so far. The one problem I have though is that after the world generates and after I pick my character, the game sits on a blank background, with no crashing or errors. I have no idea what the problem could be, so does anyone have a solution?

Here's the image I get after loading:

white screen.PNG

Man, I remember a few months ago someone had the exact same problem and managed to fix it, but I completely forgot what the problem ended up being.

Check your log files. I'm guessing that it's something with the character prefab or speech file, since everything else should be fine if you managed to select the character without a problem.

7 hours ago, MrDoctorJunior said:

I checked the logs and the game starts up completely fine, the logs read like a normal game startup, with no errors. I'm still very confused ;-;

try to upload your mod file so we can look at it, like your character.lua since it crashes once you pick your character

Edited by Aquaterion