Buying Survivor Wendy or Maxwell

56 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

Friends, do not take away my potential customers, I made a post to use the rabbit backpack for survivors Maxwell :D

Just saying, your 99/100 not going to get that trade done. 1 simple reason. The market. As much as people will hate on me for saying this, your rabbit backpack is not even half of the Maxwell survivor on the market, barely a quarter. No one with any intent on a fair trade will do your offer. 

10 hours ago, l96735063 said:

Friends, do not take away my potential customers, I made a post to use the rabbit backpack for survivors Maxwell :D

9 hours ago, 772911_1452795010 said:

Just saying, your 99/100 not going to get that trade done. 1 simple reason. The market. As much as people will hate on me for saying this, your rabbit backpack is not even half of the Maxwell survivor on the market, barely a quarter. No one with any intent on a fair trade will do your offer. 

Excuse me, why are you both posting on my thread with off topic comments that has no relevance to my trade?

Archived