"Fast Travel" Read First, Don't Judge too Quickly!

Presenting...

The Noose!!!

1 post-8544-13764590328935_thumb.png

This handy (suicidal) idea will help you move more quickly!( To your main menu.)

This tool must be attached to a tree to use it. After attaching it to said tree, you just click on the tree while empty handed. Then, you die. This is used to fast travel between Meat Effigies. This makes it not too over-amazing, but it is still handy in a pinch.

After reading a thread about teleportation, I realized that I wanted teleportation without it being to easy or free of risk. This is a decision of Risk vs. Reward. Do I be lazy and give up an effigy to fast travel to my base, or do I be cautious and just walk home? As you can see, this is anything but, "Too easy, piece of cake!

post-8544-1376459032872_thumb.png

post-8544-13764590328854_thumb.jpg

great idea, but won't you drop all of your items when you die? so you use it, all your items drop, and now you have travel all the way back to get them. seems like a waste of an effigy to me. :) but im sure some special programming will solve that. but how would that happen?

great idea, but won't you drop all of your items when you die? so you use it, all your items drop, and now you have travel all the way back to get them. seems like a waste of an effigy to me. :) but im sure some special programming will solve that. but how would that happen?

I'm still working out the kinks.

I'm still working out the kinks.

I think this would be a funny item to have in the game regardless of it's use. It would be hilarious if this was one of the first items you could make that you didn't have to research as if your character instinctively knows suicide is always leaning against the wall across the room. It fits the attitude of the game and it could simply be an "I quit" item which I would love. It's also useful for when you just want to make a new world or collect your exp for a new character unlock. I haven't gotten a map yet that's big enough to where fast travel would be necessary. Edited by beachjustice