My Mod Tools Didn't Come WIth Autocompiler

After getting some crashes on a character I'm trying to put together, all the boards say that I should use the autocompiler to get my proper anim stuff working. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it. I am using the official tools from steam and I am looking where people keep telling me it would be (though where mac would put it since I am using a mac). I can't find it. I've looked up and down google and the forums for this but can't find anything. Can someone tell me where to find the autocompiler on a mac?

Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 1.57.02 PM.png

to use the auto compiler, you put the stuff you want to compile ur in mods/modname/exported folder(the exported folder wont be there so you gotta make it), then when you start your game, a command prompt window should pop up and it will start checking for things to compile

On 2016-04-27 at 5:52 PM, Aquaterion said:

to use the auto compiler, you put the stuff you want to compile ur in mods/modname/exported folder(the exported folder wont be there so you gotta make it), then when you start your game, a command prompt window should pop up and it will start checking for things to compile

I tried this but it didn't compile anything. I also got no prompt for it either. Is there a way to force the prompt?