Walking down the screen + things at the edges of islands

HiLove this game - I spend hours on it!Few things I haven't seen posts for (although not sure if they have already been mentioned within other posts) so I thought I would suggest them:It's kind of tricky to walk down the screen (I use a chromebook with a touchpad as mouse).. can you use direction keys to walk? or make it so you can? Otherwise you end up clicking constantly and you have to try to stay out of the way of your inventory. I noticed that sometimes there are carrots, saplings, grass right on the edge of islands - they can't be picked so they are kind of a tease :( Can you just make sure they either don't appear there or make them so they can be picked?Cheers and keep up the good work :)Emilie

First of all, welcome aboard Emilie ;)

[...] can you use direction keys to walk?

You can! Use...

   [W]

[A][D]

...check out my sig for a list of all the controls (that we found out).

I noticed that sometimes there are carrots, saplings, grass right on the edge of islands - they can't be picked [...]

Yes, this is a known bug. If it's of any help, you can throw yourself into the sea if you stand very near the corner and plant a tree in the edge so it pushes you. You'll be able to pick up all that precious stuff... you just won't be able to return to the land, but hey, manure happens.

HiLove this game - I spend hours on it!Few things I haven't seen posts for (although not sure if they have already been mentioned within other posts) so I thought I would suggest them:It's kind of tricky to walk down the screen (I use a chromebook with a touchpad as mouse).. can you use direction keys to walk? or make it so you can? Otherwise you end up clicking constantly and you have to try to stay out of the way of your inventory. I noticed that sometimes there are carrots, saplings, grass right on the edge of islands - they can't be picked so they are kind of a tease :( Can you just make sure they either don't appear there or make them so they can be picked?Cheers and keep up the good work :)Emilie

What Chromebook do you have?