Humble Store Updater Key Issue

So I purchased the Shipwrecked expansion via the Humble Store, downloaded the installer and generated my Steam Key to use with the the Klei Updater.

The install went fine and when I launched the game afterwards I received the prompt to enter the product key for Shipwrecked as expected.

However the Updater is not accepting the Key from the Humble Store as a valid key.

I did note that the Shipwrecked key was a trio of 5 digits where as the keys for my copies of the base game and Reign of Giants consist of five sets of 4 digits.  I honestly don't use Steam so I can't tell if the generated number is bad or  there's some other issue.

I figured I try here first before emailing the Humble Store since the turn around time there tends to be on the order of several days.

Same issue, the key for Shipwrecked is xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx long instead of standard xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx and updater wont accept it. Klei be dear and fix this will ya? I also bought it from HiB because I prefer not to bother with Steam. 

• Developer

I think Klei is aware of this issue and are already working on fixing this. I hope they solve it soon so you two can get to enjoying the game and the DLC :)

16 minutes ago, d3w10n said:

... and I am posting it here (and you Miskatonic I presume) because Shipwrecked sub-thread is restricted for me.

That SW Early-Access forum is locked because it was for the Early-Access period only. Now that the DLC was officially released this new sub-forum was made.

For what it's worth I emailed Klei support on Friday and got a response almost right away.  After some emailing back and forth they agreed there was an issue and would investigate why the Humble generated key isn't working with the Updater.  I'll post a follow-up if I hear anything more.

Archived