[H] Don't Starve Gift [W] Mainstream Title

OnyxShadow

I have a Don't Starve steam copy. I'd like to get one of the following...

Dishonored

Skyrim

Dragon Age: Origins

Torchlight 2

Far Cry 3

Hitman: Absolution

I'm willing to consider alternatives, but please don't waste my time with $1-5 junk. Also, if you are just here to troll, I'm going to ignore and report you.

Edited by OnyxShadow

So much trolling...

Torchlight 2 is only $20 with no sale running. Most of the games on my list were on sale at least 50% on Steam a couple weeks ago. Most of the games that people are offering in trade for Don't Starve are just a list of all the $1-2 games.

In short, if you don't want to trade something on my list or something good of equivalent value, then don't post.

He wants games that worth like 60$ and you want a game thats 12$? its not worth it

maybe i can put some sense into him?

So much trolling...

Torchlight 2 is only $20 with no sale running. Most of the games on my list were on sale at least 50% on Steam a couple weeks ago. Most of the games that people are offering in trade for Don't Starve are just a list of all the $1-2 games.

In short, if you don't want to trade something on my list or something good of equivalent value, then don't post.

Dont starve 2 pack is 12 bucks on steam store, a single copy isn't even near to the value of those titles you ask for

And dont need to be offended or pissed, cause if someone is asking for unreasonable trades is you

Edited by rav3n

I'm going to try this one more time, and after that I'll just ignore/report further trolls.

Don't Starve is the game everyone is here to trade. Furthermore and most importantly, its never been on sale more than 20% of its baseline $15 price compared to the 50-75% off the other games in my list have been. Looking at Torchlight again, that game was $5-10 before. I think a couple others in my list have been $10-15, as well. So looking for a game that has been available for a price in the approximate range that the game I am offering is in no way unreasonable. Granted Skyrim and Hitman haven't been that cheap. However, I figured that someone with a spare copy of one of those games might be willing to make a deal so I put them in my list.

Discussion over. Please keep any further replies to offers for my copy of Don't Starve.