Beefalo Domestication Reset

Hello

So i was domesticating a Beefalo... Feeding it, and brushing it pretty much every day, it started to have cute smiling eyes then, all of sudden when i "opened" its cage it started to attack me, i ran away a bit, and found out that its herd had mating season... So, i thought why could this happen? Or im i supposed to tame it under a few days bcs it took like 10 days least to get that "smiling eye" effect on it. 
I wasted at least 20% of the brush, which is pretty expensive, and around 5 stack of grass + lots or berry and other vegies...
Any tip, or its a bug?
I went back a few days later and it didn't even came to me so now i don't even know which beefalo was "mine"... 

Have fun out there!

I had something similar happen to me yesterday. Basically, I got to work on a beefalo as soon as Summer started, always making sure he was well-fed and riding him very frequently. Unfortunately, the nearly 20 days I'd waited for him to become fully domesticated turned into a waste with the beginning of mating season, a few days after Autumn started. He became aggressive and slowly made his way back to his herd.

I've been wondering if there's something I did wrong. Is it impossible to properly domesticate a beefalo without using a brush?

9 hours ago, Hypersomnia said:

I had something similar happen to me yesterday. Basically, I got to work on a beefalo as soon as Summer started, always making sure he was well-fed and riding him very frequently. Unfortunately, the nearly 20 days I'd waited for him to become fully domesticated turned into a waste with the beginning of mating season, a few days after Autumn started. He became aggressive and slowly made his way back to his herd.

I've been wondering if there's something I did wrong. Is it impossible to properly domesticate a beefalo without using a brush?

I had that too, just wear a beefalo hat and feed him every day, until mating season is over, he will come back to you after his mating season and he will be domesticated soon.

Archived