Getting the hang of things, But now curious....

So, I reached 45 days before I died; been getting progressively better since day one. So I've unlocked Wolfgang and I must say that I love him and Willow the most,.... so much love for them!! I've managed to get good at making some pretty impressive camps... however I keep having really bad luck with Fire hounds and they always manage to die near my twig hoard =___= -sigh- Any whoooooo~ I have a couple of questions and concerns if the forums would so kindly be able to help with.

BEEHIVES: On any given map I have played on so far... I have only EVER found just 2 beehives; ( so in turn, only ever able to make 2 bee boxes) Do Beehives respawn, or can I eventually loot a honeycomb from my bee boxes? Are there ever more than just 2 or am I just really unlucky?

FROGS: Do I get a naughtiness increase if I attack them after they have attacked me first?

So, I reached 45 days before I died; been getting progressively better since day one. So I've unlocked Wolfgang and I must say that I love him and Willow the most,.... so much love for them!! I've managed to get good at making some pretty impressive camps... however I keep having really bad luck with Fire hounds and they always manage to die near my twig hoard =___= -sigh- Any whoooooo~ I have a couple of questions and concerns if the forums would so kindly be able to help with.

BEEHIVES: On any given map I have played on so far... I have only EVER found just 2 beehives; ( so in turn, only ever able to make 2 bee boxes) Do Beehives respawn, or can I eventually loot a honeycomb from my bee boxes? Are there ever more than just 2 or am I just really unlucky?

FROGS: Do I get a naughtiness increase if I attack them after they have attacked me first?

if you turn ON your sound u can here hound coming, if u hear em u can go to an open field, and kill them. (i use bees) beehives dont respawn and there is no way u can get honey COMBS from your bee box.

frogs dont increase you naughtiness because they can attack you first. (if they want to). So u can kill it even if it doesn't attack u first.

hoped this help:P